Welcome to the Cru
Each case is handpicked by Stephen and the team to feature new release wines, back vintage wines and other hidden gems from the Cellar.
What's on Offer?
- 15% discount off all purchases on offer at Cellar Door and Online
- Free shipping in Australia for all dozen wine purchases
- An official S.C.Pannell Cru Member baseball cap
- Priority access to all new wine releases
- Invites to exclusive Cru events
- No charge on tastings at Cellar Door (booking preferred) for up to four guests. This includes premium tastings
- Two shipments per year of one dozen wines, April and October
- Cru-exclusive offers to all S.C. Pannell and partner events
- Ability to suspend shipments but maintain member benefits by selecting and purchasing a minimum of two dozen of customer preferred wine rather than the SCP selection
- If you suspend your subscription shipments, and elect to select your own wines, purchases can be made at anytime with immediate delivery
- No lock in contracts, you can cancel at any time
Buy the Welcome Case today $369
Save over $100 and enjoy free shipping within Australia.
Welcome Case includes:
- 2014 Grenache Shiraz Touriga – McLaren Vale Bushing Trophy, 2015
- 2016 Cabernet Malbec – McLaren Vale Bushing Trophy, 2018
- 2015 Touriga Cabernet Mataro – McLaren Vale Bushing Trophy, 2016
- 2016 Nebbiolo – Adelaide Hills Wine Show, Best Other Red, 2018
- 2014 Koomilya Estate Shiraz – Inaugural Release
- PLUS seven more amazing wines.
- PLUS your own authentic S.C.P. Cru Member baseball cap.
Receive a mixed dozen that includes new releases and hidden gems from the Cellar, hand selected by Stephen and the team.
By Clicking Join Vintage Cru I agree to the terms and conditions below.
Terms & Conditions
- All members must be 18 years of age or older.
- To maintain member benefits a minimum purchase of two dozen wines per year is required. This can include the Welcome Case.
- To maintain Grand Cru status a minimum purchase value of $950.00 per year is required.
- Subscription cases will be sent in April and October, to the shipping address on record. Delivery is generally received in metro areas within the first two weeks of the month. The case will be charged to your credit card at the start of the shipping month.
- The customer acknowledges that they will automatically receive and be charged for the subscription case at an ongoing basis unless they have suspended regular shipments or cancelled membership. Membership can be cancelled at any time.
- If the customer wishes to skip a shipment or cancel a subscription they must do so within four weeks of the next shipment date. Failure to do so could result in the customers credit card being charged and the case dispatched.
- Credit card details and other personal information are held under strict confidentiality according to the Privacy Act. All credit card details are held by our secure third partner payment gateway, Braintree – a subsidiary of PayPal.
- We stand by our wines but if for some reason the customer is not satisfied with the wines delivered or if they have been damaged on transit we ask that the wines be returned within 21 days of receipt for a full refund to be actioned.
- If you wish to skip a shipment, or cancel your subscription, you must do so within 2 weeks of the next shipment date, otherwise your credit card will be charged, and the case dispatched.
- You must advise us of any changes to your shipping address, email address, and/or credit card details. Credit card and other personal details are held under strict confidentiality, and used solely for the purpose of processing Cru Club and other online orders.
- We do not store credit card details, they are held by our secure third-party payment gateway Braintree, owned by PayPal
- You are 18 year of age or older.
- We stand by our wines, but if for some reason you are not satisfied with the wines that have been delivered, or if they have been damaged, we ask that the wines be returned within 21 days for a refund to be actioned.