Welcome to the Cru
Each case is handpicked by Steve and the team to feature new release wines, back vintages, and other hidden gems from the cellar. Not only are museum releases included in Grand Cru cases, we'll open up the entire cellar giving you the opportunity to purchase wines that are exclusive to Cru Members.
It's simple. Purchase the welcome case, and you're in! From there, stick with our two handpicked cases per year, or choose your own wines. As long as you commit to two dozen wines a year, you'll maintain all member benefits. It's that easy.
The Welcome Case
Why the welcome case? Well we want you to sample our wares, get the total S.C. Pannell experience, at least once.
What's On Offer?
- 15% off at cellar door and online
- Free shipping in Australia for all dozen wine purchases
- Official and authentic S.C. Pannell Cru Member baseball cap
- Invites to 'Cru Member' events and winemaker dinners
- First access to new release wines and special promotions
- Exclusive access to limited release wines and back vintages
- Access to our online shop at Cru Member pricing
- No lock in contracts, you can cancel at anytime
- Ability to suspend shipments, but maintain membership benefits by selecting and purchasing two dozen of your preferred wines
- If you suspend your subscription shipments, and elect to select your own wines, purchases can be made at anytime of the year with immediate delivery
Terms & Conditions
- You start by purchasing the 'Welcome Case', which initiates your membership. If you join in the second half of a calendar year, no further purchases are required to maintain your member benefits.
- Your ongoing commitment to maintain member benefits, is to purchase a minimum of 2 dozen wines per calendar year (either subscription cases or personal selections).
- Subscription cases will be sent in March/April and September/October of each year, to the shipping address on record, and your credit card will be charged the price of the case, based on your Cru Membership.
- You acknowledge that you will automatically receive and be charged for you subscription cases on an ongoing basis, unless you have suspended your regular shipments or cancelled your membership. You can cancel your membership at anytime.
- If you wish to skip a shipment, or cancel your subscription, you must do so within 2 weeks of the next shipment date, otherwise your credit card will be charged, and the case dispatched.
- You must advise us of any changes to your shipping address, email address, and/or credit card details. Credit card and other personal details are held under strict confidentiality, and used solely for the purpose of processing Cru Club and other online orders.
- We do not store credit card details, they are held by our secure third-party payment gateway Braintree, owned by PayPal
- You are 18 year of age or older.
- We stand by our wines, but if for some reason you are not satisfied with the wines that have been delivered, or if they have been damaged, we ask that the wines be returned within 21 days for a refund to be actioned.